- DOESN'T RIP WHEN MOVING - 4 Mil extra thick commercial grade plastic bag is much stronger than regular heavy-duty mattress bags. The sturdy and durable cover protects your beds and furniture.
- KEEPS MATTRESS DRY AND CLEAN - No more worrying about your mattress during transit or storage. A protected mattress will not become dirty, dusty, or mildewed. Keeps bugs out of your furniture.
- FITS ALL MATTRESS SIZES - Oversized bags will fit all Full and Full Extra Long mattress size variations including regular pillow tops. Extra length allows you to double overlap the ends so it covers your entire mattress.
- SEALS TIGHT AT END REUSABLE - Use packing tape from your moving supplies to seal the end tight with no gaps. Sealable bags will keep dirty or moist air, dust, dust mites, bed bugs, moths and more out of your mattress.
- GREAT FOR DISPOSAL OF OLD MATTRESSES - Essential for safety in getting rid of bed bug, mildew, or mold infested mattresses. Keeps contamination from spreading.
Protect your mattress with strong tear-resistant polyethylene bags. These bags are perfect for moving or storing your mattress or box spring. Guards Against Dirt and Pests
Get reliable protection from dust, stains and rips, as well as mice and other pests. These durable bags can also be used to dispose of an old mattress. Product Strength
4 Mil thick plastic makes the bags extra strong and rip resistant compared to many other bags that are only 2 mil and 3 mil. Product Sizing
- Twin / Twin XL / Split King - 98" x 40" x 14"These bags are desinged to fit any crib, Twin Extra Long, Split King Sized Mattress or Box Spring.
- Full / Full XL - 98" x 60" x 14"These bags are designed to fit any Full or Full XL Mattress or Box Spring
- Queen - 103" x 60" x 14" These bags are designed to fit any Queen Mattress or Box Spring
- King / Cal King - 103" x 76" x 14" These bags are desinged to fit any King or Cal King Mattress or Box Spring
TRU Lite Bedding is a family-owned company dedicated to improving the lives of our customers. We’re committed to helping everyone get their best night’s sleep at an affordable price.
After your home and your car, your mattress is most people’s most expensive investment. Your sleep quality depends on protecting that investment. Quality mattress protection can extend the life and usefulness of your mattress, as well as providing you with the ability to get a comfortable night’s sleep, night after night, month after month, year after year.