Heavy Duty Mattress Storage Bag
Heavy Duty Mattress Storage Bag
- Why Buy From Us
- DOESN'T RIP WHEN MOVING - 4 Mil extra thick commercial grade plastic bag is much stronger than regular heavy-duty mattress bags. The sturdy and durable cover protects your beds and furniture.
- KEEPS MATTRESS DRY AND CLEAN - No more worrying about your mattress during transit or storage. A protected mattress will not become dirty, dusty, or mildewed. Keeps bugs out of your furniture.
- FITS ALL MATTRESS SIZES - Oversized bags will fit all Full and Full Extra Long mattress size variations including regular pillow tops. Extra length allows you to double overlap the ends so it covers your entire mattress.
- SEALS TIGHT AT END REUSABLE - Use packing tape from your moving supplies to seal the end tight with no gaps. Sealable bags will keep dirty or moist air, dust, dust mites, bed bugs, moths and more out of your mattress.
- GREAT FOR DISPOSAL OF OLD MATTRESSES - Essential for safety in getting rid of bed bug, mildew, or mold-infested mattresses. Keeps contamination from spreading.
Protect your mattress with strong tear-resistant polyethylene bags. These bags are perfect for moving or storing your mattress or box spring. Get reliable protection from dust, stains and rips, as well as mice and other pests. These durable bags can also be used to dispose of an old mattress. 4 Mil thick plastic makes the bags extra strong and rip-resistant compared to many other bags that are only 2 mil and 3 mil.
Twin / Twin XL / Split King - 98" x 40" x 14" - These bags are designed to fit any crib, Twin Extra Long, Split King Sized Mattress or Box Spring.
Full / Full XL - 98" x 60" x 14" - These bags are designed to fit any Full or Full XL Mattress or Box Spring
Queen - 103" x 60" x 14" - These bags are designed to fit any Queen Mattress or Box Spring
King / Cal King - 103" x 76" x 14" These bags are designed to fit any King or Cal King Mattress or Box Spring
Why Buy From UsTRU Lite Bedding is a family-owned company dedicated to improving the lives of our customers. We’re committed to helping everyone get their best night’s sleep at an affordable price. After your home and your car, your mattress is most people’s most expensive investment. Your sleep quality depends on protecting that investment. Quality mattress protection can extend the life and usefulness of your mattress, as well as providing you with the ability to get a comfortable night’s sleep, night after night, month after month, year after year.
LET OUR CUSTOMERS SPEAK FOR US
We got our TRUBlanket and absolutely love the cover with the word Happiness! This weighted blanket is so cozy and helps me sleep deeper than I have in a long time. The quality is amazing and I love the box it came in. This feels like something I would buy at Nordstroms.
Our twin toddlers have jumped on, drooled on & vomited, spilled all types of beverages and leaked through their diapers on our bed. My husband also sweats a lot. There is not one stain or any trace of trapped odor on our expensive mattress. And, after all the tumbling and jumping from the kids and a few machine washes, there are no tears, holes, stretching or other defects.
I used this bag in my recent move. I bought one for each of the beds I have and they worked perfectly. Both of my beds are thick with a pillow-too and these still fit very well. The plastic is thick enough to hold up from the abuse of movers. They are worth the price. Don't buy cheap mattress bags to protect your investment while moving or storage.
nice, thick bags will keep out mice and bugs in offseason for my summer camp. perfect for my needs...bought king size bags to cover queen mattresses for ease of wrapping.
excellent! just bring your own tape!
Very pleased with the high quality of the mattress storage bags!
These bags are 4 mils, which are claimed to be Extra Heavy Duty.
Amazon has an 8-mil storage bag which costs only $2.00 more, has free shipping, and comes with a seal. The sellers of this bag instruct you to use packaging tape left over from your last move to seal the bag. Next time, I will go with the stronger bag that can be sealed against liquids, dirt, dust, bugs, etc. I will check back to see if this gets posted.